Greetings readers and friends. Every year I usually post my Thankfuls during November and my New Year Resolutions on New Year’s Eve. As most of you know, this year I lost several family to non-Covid related illnesses. It was difficult to find things I was thankful for while I grieved so many losses in such a short time. It has been difficult to think of things I would resolve to do in the coming year as well.
While this is late, I wish to give my short list of Thankfuls now:
- I am grateful that I got to see Mum as often as I had before she passed. I am grateful that we did as much as we could to make her last years better.
- I am grateful for my family. For being able to have them close to me.
- I am grateful for all of you who have kept following me through the years.
Now for my New Year’s resolutions:
- To post a regular schedule of blog posts at least twice a week.
- To finish editing my novel by December 2021
- To post 1 vlog post a week with family this year.
- To organize and input grades during homeschooling time every day.
- To do at least one write-in every day.
- Survive the pandemic.